Looking for the best restaurants in Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc?
- La Ferme de Cupelin: This charming restaurant is located in an old finely restored farm on the heights of Saint-Gervais les Bains. Romain, the Chef, is a native of the area and cooks delicious fine cuisine based on local and seasonal ingredients. Olivia is a very attentive host and will give you good advices on wine from her selection.
The menu changes every week with daily specials on top. Moreover, it is great value for a high-end french dining experience (menu starts at 37€).
- Rond de Carotte: located in the center of Saint-Gervais les Bains, this restaurant looks like a small chalet. The interior decoration is modern and simple and the cuisine is perfectly mastered with fresh products. http://www.ronddecarotte.fr
- Le Serac: close to the church, in the heart of Saint-Gervais les Bains, this gastronomic restaurant (one Michelin Star) serves imaginative refined cuisine in a large bright and uncluttered room with mountains views. Very kind and attentive service. www.3serac.fr/le-sérac-restaurant-1/
- Le Bistrot du Serac: if you like to eat meat, this is the place! It is grilled in front of you. The Bistrot is the second restaurant of the owner of the Sérac restaurant.
- L’Eterle: very good woodfire pizza and local specialties. Take-away options. www.eterle.com
Looking for the best hotels in Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc?
- La Ferme de Cupelin: cosy 34 star hotel de charme located in an old finely restored farm on the heights of Saint-Gervais les Bains. You can enjoy the view on the Mont-Blanc from the garden. This hotel has only seven well equipped and confortable rooms. (rooms start at 95€).
- La féline blanche: nice 3 stars boutique hotel located in the center of Saint-Gervais les Bains. The design is contemporary and you can enjoy a very nice view of the Aravis and Mont-Joly mountains from the 10 rooms. The atmosphere makes you feel at home. www.lafelineblanche.com
Looking for a vacation house rental in Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc?
- L’Association des Locations Meublées: several owners offer their accommodation for rent in all seasons. Various types (chalets or apartment), capacity (up to 16 beds), standing, and prices. Saint-Nicolas rentals
- Les Chalets de l’Armancette: 3 luxurious chalets located at the ski resort start. Chalets de l’Armancette
Rentals in Saint-Gervais les Bains
- L’association des Propriétaires de Meublés de Saint-Gervais Le Fayet: several owners offer their apartment for rent in all seasons. Various capacity (up to 12 beds), standing, and prices. Saint-Gervais rentals
Looking for something in Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc?
- Mont-Joly Sports: Jerome Penz is a native from the village. He opened his sports store after working for Salomon for many years and a career as a high-level competitor (he win the world championship instructors competition). You can buy or rent ski equipment, mountain bikes or buy sportswear and gear with the help of professional advice.
- Le Talon d’Achille: specialized in running. Nice and attentive team. www.letalondachille.fr
- Itiner’air: go paragliding with this nice team of instructors. www.air-stger.com/stages/
Our favorite trail running races
- Montagn’Hard, the well-named race! Several distances around Saint-Nicolas de Véroce. Magnificent landscapes, steep trails, vertical drop and a good atmosphere, all the ingredients for a successful race! Montagn’Hard race
- Montée du Nid d’Aigle begins at the Fayet Thermal Park and ends at the Nid d’Aigle. A climb of nearly 20 km and 2000 m of elevation gain. The descent is made with the Train du Mont-Blanc. A hiking option is available. Montée du Nid d’Aigle race